This attractive OO Gauge layout was kindly donated to the Society by Mrs. P. Tranmer in memory of her
late husband, who built it from plans in the September 2009 issue of "Railway Modeller".
The Filey Station
section is a faithful rendition of the station building as it was in the 1930's.
Since acquiring the layout,
some modifications have been made to the ends of the board so as to enable trains to be run through from a "sector plate"
at each end.
(click on any of the pictures below to enlarge in a new window)